Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Senior Topic Update

Today, I did a job for Clara's mother. She approached me and explained that one of her Suburbans door made a strange noise when it was being unlock by the remote and switches she wanted the problem fixed, and while I was at it, she wanted her speakers replaced. I bipassed the rear drivers side stock door lock and installed an aftermarket one, and installed 4 aftermarket 6.5 speakers into their chevy suburban, the door panels are hard to remove and I spent most of my time removing them, they where connected with all sorts of hooks that couldn't be removed with panel poppers so it took a long time to remove them. The car already had an after market pioneer headunit so the sound was immaculate with little evidence of distortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment