Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Senior Topic Update

Today I installed an alarm system into my uncles Saturn Vue, it took me a while to take apart the dash because of the way it is made, I also specifically remember I accidentally scratched the dash. All the wires where in the back of the centerpiece and the door lock signal was negative, it took a while to find all these wires and adjust the relays to convert the negative signal into a positive signal. It was also the second time I installed an alarm alone. It was the first time I had created relays on my own for negative signals too, so I felt proud of myself, of course i never would have been able to do the installation without bulldogsecurity.com which is a site that has all the wiring information.

This is the interior of the car that I worked on, all the wires I needed where behind the a/c controls, and I scratched the dash next to emergency lights button. in the end however, I got the job done and I got paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment