Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Senior Project Reflection


(1) Positive Statement
What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I am most proud of my independent component 1, I created a subwoofer enclosure for my car and it looks awesome. I also now know how to make fiberglass enclosures so i will bee doing more of those later.
(2) Questions to Consider
a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)?
AE       P          AP       CR       NC
b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?
AE       P          AP       CR       NC
(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
I really liked the freedom we were given and i liked having to do independent components, chosing what we do as an assignment didnt feel like an assignment.
(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
I am a very bad researcher. i did not like researching, i feel towards the end i came up with very good sources.
(5) Finding Value
How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.  
Thanks to this project I now know what my career will be, i will study for an automotive electrical technician. 

No comments:

Post a Comment